NABL CERTIFICATION - ISO/IEC 17025 ACCREDITATION
The National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) undertakes the assessment and accreditation of Testing and Calibration Laboratories, in accordance with the international standard ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 15189.
NABL is an autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, and is registered under the Societies Act. NABL has been established with the objective to provide Government, Industry and Society in general with a scheme for third-party assessment of the quality and technical competence of testing and calibration laboratories. Government of India has authorized NABL as the sole accreditation body for Testing and Calibration laboratories.
NABL provides laboratory accreditation services to laboratories that are performing tests / calibrations in accordance with NABL criteria based on internationally accepted standard for laboratory accreditation ISO/IEC 17025. At present the ISO/IEC 17025:2005 version is in the implementation.
Benefits of NABL Certification as per ISO 17025 Accreditation System
1. Improved level of motivation, cooperation, workmanship and ISO 17025 quality awareness including competence,
2. Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and of personnel performing work. Greater control of processes and activities throughout laboratory.
3. Provide tips on analysis of data as well as measure uncertainty and perfect record keeping as per ISO/IEC 17025 standard.
4. Provide guidelines and better control for maintenance of instruments, preservation of test / calibration records etc.
5. Establish confidence of management and customers on results as well as reports and increase customer trust as well as market share.
6. Better image of laboratory as a Quality test/calibration laboratory in Global market.
7. An ISO 17025 accredited laboratories have a definite edge over competitors.
STEPS for ISO 17025 CERTIFICATION CONSULTANTY BY ACUMIC MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT
1. Micro level survey for each and every test/calibration parameter of the laboratory and preparation of detail Gap analysis report,
2. Preparation of applicable documents required by ISO/IEC 17025:2005 based on detail study of all activities of the Laboratory,
3. ISO/IEC 17025 training to all levels of employees within the Laboratory,
4. Calculation of measurement of uncertainty and providing software for the same.
5. Helps in effective implementation of laboratory system by periodic visit till ISO/ IEC 17025 accreditation,
6. Conduct internal audit to check readiness for the ISO17025 accreditation.
7. Witnessing / demonstration of test parameter/calibration to build confidence among the employees etc.
8. Final audit by accreditation body auditors and help laboratories in closing the NCR given by them.
If you are planning to apply for NABL certification, then ACUMIC MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT PVT. LTD can provide you best consultancy services for NABL certification. Our experienced consultants can help you in getting the best NABL certification cost and a trouble free certification. Inaddition to that, our consultations also help you in the audits that are conducted by the accreditation authorities annually.