ISO Related Training & Auditing(IRCA)
A part from our auditing services in obtaining various certifications, we also provide internal auditing to various companies. In our auditing service, we ardently check the internal process structure of the organization. If it is found with any deficiency, we take the initiative in training the employees in that concern. We sincerely appoint experienced auditors who possess in-depth knowledge of diverse companies and industries. In this task, our competency lies in making the internal operational activities of the company well-structured competing today's business environment. The auditing services are very comprehensive and systematic and to the point.
Our extensive training covers following topics
Internal Auditor Training Course:
1. ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor Training Course.
2. ISO 14001:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course.
3. OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal Auditor Training Course.
4. ISO 22000:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course.
5. ISO 13485:2005 Internal Auditor Training Course.
6. ISO 27001:2013 Internal Auditor Training Course.
7. ISO 28000: Internal Auditor Training Course.
8. ISO/TS 16949:2004 Internal Auditor Training Course
Lead Auditor Training Course:
1.ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditor Training Course.
2.ISO 14001:2004 Lead Auditor Training Course.
3.OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor Training Course.
4.ISO 22000:2005 Lead Auditor Training Course.
5.ISO 13485:2005 Lead Auditor Training Course.
6.ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor Training Course.
7.ISO 28000: Lead Auditor Training Course.
8.ISO/TS 16949:2004 Lead Auditor Training Course
Who Should Attend:
- Those responsible for planning and scheduling an internal audit program for ISO standards.
- Those who must perform internal audits as per requirements of ISO Standards.
- Quality assurance managers,
- Quality assurance professionals,
- ISO project managers, and
- ISO project team members should attend this training.
- Key management staff for implementing the ISO std, MR, QA/QC Engineer, Key personal of organization responsible of implementation of the standards at different level in the organization, those interested in becoming Internal auditor.
- Those who require a detailed knowledge of internal auditing process.
- Whose jobs involve assessment of suppliers.
- Who are responsible for managing the Quality Management System in the organization.
- Who are involved in preparing their organization for assessment by customers or third party audit.
- Wishing to enhance personal competency in QMS and QMS Auditing
For more information, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org